Advantages of working with us
- Your assets are registered in our service programme software
- Automatic reminders are text or emailed to you 2 months in advance for tentative confirmation
- This ensures our technicians will arrive on-site with all parts needed to complete the service
- Our technician texts a reminder the week prior to the service to confirm exact day and time he will be on site
- Technician completes your service, recording all service details, parameters, and recommendations into our mobile service technician app on site
- All consumables, waste oil, old service parts and rags are removed from your site, and your equipment is left clean and tidy
- Details of the service are confirmed with you before leaving site for your approval. Our system is updated in real-time, so our team is knowledgeable should you have any questions after the technician has left your site
- A comprehensive service report is emailed to you the following day
- Your invoice is also emailed within 2 business days to help with your cash flow planning
- Our system is updated for your next service due
- Minimises or eliminates unscheduled downtime and increases profitable uptime.
- Optimises your equipment so it always operates within specifications and at peak performance.
- Reduces unnecessary repairs.
- Reduces depreciation of capital investment caused by poor equipment maintenance.
- Reduces rework of production due to your compressed air equipment running at less than optimal operation.
- Reduces excessive power consumption as a result of efficient equipment performance-saves money on energy requirements that could exceed the cost of maintenance.
- Reduces the need for standby equipment-less capital investment required for equipment or plant.
We are also able to advise and install other brands of compressed air equipment, and are experts in compressed air plant relocation, should you move premises. The exact layout, components, ducting, and disposal of waste products from your system is a science, and engaging professionals who know what they are doing could save lots of wasted expense in having to repair a poorly designed system.
Engage the professionals – call us today 0800-555-018.
By engaging the professionals at the early stage of your building design (we are comfortable working with architects and designers), you can be assured the most efficient compressed air system for your application will be delivered.
Call us right at the start – 0800-555-018