Overview +

PneuTech nitrogen generation packages incorporate decades of experience, innovation and design to provide one of the highest air to nitrogen conversions and lowest maintenance costs in the industry. Performance, efficiency, longevity and reliability are all hallmarks of a PneuTech world-class on-site nitrogen generation package.

Did you know that approximately 78% of the dry air we breathe is made up of nitrogen gas, while the other 22% is made up of oxygen (21%) and a mixture of argon, carbon, and toxic gases? The cost of extracting this nitrogen gas on-site with your own generation package, can be as low as $0.10/m3 – up to 90% cheaper than bottled gas or bulk liquid nitrogen.

PneuTech’s containerised nitrogen packages come fully assembled in a new 20ft or 40ft container with ducting and ventilation. Commissioned and tested in our factory prior to dispatch, the complete system is plug-and-play, ready for operation.

Containerised packages are designed for outdoor placement, and can be tailored to your requirements. They would typically include compressor, dryer (refrigerated or desiccant), air & nitrogen receivers, nitrogen generator, filtration, drains and interconnecting piping. For high-pressure applications, a booster compressor and gas-bottle filling station are also common additions.

For more information on the nitrogen generation packages available, download our free brochure.

Benefits +

PneuTech nitrogen generation packages incorporate decades of experience, innovation and design to provide one of the highest air to nitrogen conversions and lowest maintenance costs in the industry. Performance, efficiency, longevity and reliability are all hallmarks of a PneuTech world-class on-site nitrogen generation package.

Did you know that approximately 78% of the dry air we breathe is made up of nitrogen gas, while the other 22% is made up of oxygen (21%) and a mixture of argon, carbon, and toxic gases? The cost of extracting this nitrogen gas on-site with your own generation package, can be as low as $0.10/m3 – up to 90% cheaper than bottled gas or bulk liquid nitrogen.

PneuTech’s containerised nitrogen packages come fully assembled in a new 20ft or 40ft container with ducting and ventilation. Commissioned and tested in our factory prior to dispatch, the complete system is plug-and-play, ready for operation.

Containerised packages are designed for outdoor placement, and can be tailored to your requirements. They would typically include compressor, dryer (refrigerated or desiccant), air & nitrogen receivers, nitrogen generator, filtration, drains and interconnecting piping. For high-pressure applications, a booster compressor and gas-bottle filling station are also common additions.

For more information on the nitrogen generation packages available, download our free brochure.

New call-to-action
Go back to nitrogen generators page

Industrial Air Case Studies