OUR FIVE POINT PLEDGE TO YOU
- We will always be on time, or we will notify you. Although some rescheduling may be necessary as a result of customers needing emergency service, you will always be notified through your preferred communication method of the updated schedule.
- We will leave the machine looking clean and tidy. Not only will the machine be serviced and/or repaired to operate better than when we arrived, but it will look better as well, as keeping the machine clean allows smoother operation.
- We will fix the majority of issues the first time around.Our technicians will strive to fix all issues in the first visit, to reduce downtime for your operation. This is possible with factory trained service technicians with efficiently stocked service vehicles.
- We will service any brand/type of compressed air equipment. Our service technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and will inspect and advise on the overall condition of your system, no matter the brand/type.
- You will be offered a full report upon completion of the service. You will be informed as to what issues were addressed and what measures should be taken to prevent the issue from recurring. ALL service is always documented and kept on file for trend reporting and review.
For more information, or to speak to one of our friendly staff about a quote or to book a service, please call 0800 555 018, or email email@example.com.