HOW CAN YOU DETERMINE THE QUALITY OF SERVICE FROM A COMPRESSED AIR PROVIDER?
The correct repair and preventative maintenance on your equipment is crucial to your business running efficiently, especially when it comes to vital equipment like your compressed air system, which needs to be kept clean and healthy to maintain smooth operation.
So, when it comes to finding an experienced and reliable compressed air equipment service provider, finding a quality provider can be the difference between an efficient operation and unexpected downtime.
How do you know if your current compressed air service provider is the best option to optimise your business growth?
There are three things you should expect from a quality service provider, irrelevant of what equipment they service.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness
Although scheduled maintenance is aimed to keep your compressed air equipment in good condition, the occasional unplanned breakdown can occur. In the case of a breakdown, you need a service provider you can count on to come and service the equipment at short notice.
Industrial Air Systems’ 5-point promise is all about being reliable and honest with our customers, and bringing them the best possible service there is available, any time of the day, seven days a week.
THE ELITE SERVICE TEAM’S FIVE POINT PLEDGE TO YOU
- We will always be on time, or we will notify you. Although some rescheduling may be necessary as a result of customers needing emergency service, you will always be notified through your preferred communication method of the updated schedule.
- We will leave the machine looking clean and tidy. Not only will the machine be serviced and/or repaired to operate better than when we arrived, but it will look better as well, as keeping the machine clean allows smoother operation.
- We will fix the majority of issues the first time around. Our technicians will strive to fix all issues in the first visit, to reduce downtime for your operation. This is possible with factory trained service technicians with efficiently stocked service vehicles.
- We will service any brand/type of compressed air equipment. Our service technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and will inspect and advise on the overall condition of your system, no matter the brand/type.
- You will be offered a full report upon completion of the service. You will be informed as to what issues were addressed and what measures should be taken to prevent the issue from recurring. All service is always documented and kept on file for trend reporting and review.
Choosing a service provider with years of experience under their belt means choosing someone who has credible knowledge and expertise. Just as you wouldn’t trust any old doctor to perform life-saving surgery on you, you shouldn’t trust just any equipment service provider to work on your compressed air system.
When looking for a service provider, you want someone with experience working with your specific set of equipment. For your compressed air system, you want an experienced technician who understands the make and model of your system, strong experience in maintenance and repair, have access to spare parts, and be familiar with compressed air technology in order to diagnose issues that complement the system (e.g. piping, air dryers, inline filtration, air/oil/water separators, etc.)
Downtime costs you. So when you experience an issue with your compressed air system or other crucial equipment that keeps your business operating, you need a service provider who can take care of it quickly and efficiently, in order to prevent any significant loss to the operation of your business. With stand-by compressors on-hand, we can provide you with replacement air while our technicians are working on fixing your system.
Industrial Air Systems’ response time is 24/7, and in the case of an emergency breakdown we have the means and tools to drop everything to come and fix the compressed air issues. With service technicians on-hand 24 hours, seven days a week, you can rely on us to service your equipment both during and after normal business hours.
At Industrial Air Systems, we pride ourselves on presentation and communication, and we guarantee to reply within 24 hours for anything that isn’t classified as an emergency. Our friendly team of service technicians will keep you updated on all service jobs, and you will be sent a service report at the end of every service we complete for you. Everything is kept on record, so if the need arises we are able to refer back to any service that Industrial Air Systems carried out on your compressed air systems.
With ethical and honest business practices, Industrial Air Systems has your best interests in mind – meaning you only pay for the service, parts, and technicians that are required for the repair or maintenance*. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of compressed air equipment service by bringing you the following:
So if you’re looking for a new compressed air system service provider, give us a call. We’ll be happy to provide you with the excellent service our customers have come to expect with every interaction.
- 60+ Years of Industry Experience
- Holistic Compressed Air System Servicing
- Multiple Brand Servicing
- 24/7 Availability for Emergencies
- Instant Dispatching & Quick Response Time
- Parts Availability
- Over-the-phone and On-site Support
For more information, or to speak to one of our friendly staff about a quote or to book a service, please call 0800 555 018, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some Terms & Conditions apply.