Every company knows the importance of having everything running smoothly. For those in the manufacturing industry, this is all too important. Heavily relying on tools and machinery to maintain efficient and smooth operation, they cannot face the risk of downtime due to poorly cared for equipment.
When it comes to vital equipment like your compressed air system, the correct preventative maintenance is crucial. So, when sourcing an experienced and reliable compressed air equipment service provider, the difference between an efficient operation and unexpected downtime comes down to finding a quality provider with years of experience.
There are three points you should always consider when looking for a service provider, irrelevant of what equipment you require to be serviced.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness
At Industrial Air Systems, we hold our customers best interests at heart. Our 5-point promise is all about being reliable and honest with our customers, and bringing them the best possible service there is available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
THE ELITE SERVICE TEAM'S 5-POINT PLEDGE TO YOU
- We will always be on time, or we will notify you. Although some rescheduling may be necessary as a result of customers needing emergency service, you will always be notified through your preferred communication method of the updated service.
- We will leave the machine looking clean and tidy. Not only will the machine be serviced and/or repaired to operate better than when we arrived, but it will look better as well, as keeping the machine clean allows smoother operation.
- We will fix the majority of issues the first time around. Our technicians will strive to fix all issues in the first visit, to reduce downtime for your operation. This is possible with factory trained service technicians with efficiently stocked service vehicles.
- We will service any brand/type of compressed air equipment. Our service technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and will inspect and advise on the overall condition of your system, no matter the brand/type.
- You will be offered a full report upon completion of the service. You will be informed as to what issues were addressed and what measures should be taken to prevent the issue from recurring. All service is always documented and kept on file for trend reporting and review.
When looking for a service provider, you want someone with experience working with your specific set of equipment. For your compressed air system, you want an experienced technician who understands the make and model of your system, has strong experience in maintenance and repair, has access to spare parts, and is familiar with compressed air technology in order to diagnose issues that complement the system (e.g. piping, air dryers, inline filtration, air/oil/water separators, etc.).
So, with all this in mind, what better way to choose your compressed air service provider, than to hear from the customers themselves?
An Ashburton based truck repairs shop recently took the time to provide us with exceptional feedback on a service one of our elite techincians carried out on their compressed air system. The technician arrived at the time advised, he left the compressor looking a lot cleaner than when he arrived, and our technician was experienced and knowledgeable, completing a major service job in the first visit.
A major printing firm based in Auckland also recently had a service carried out on their compressed air system. "When we turn off the air for a service, we can't work and [technician] understands the importance of getting back to production quickly". The client advised that our technician always makes sure he leaves it tidy, the service was completed in the first visit, and they were informed of ongoing issues and measures that should be taken to rectify them. "I've known [techician] professionally for a few years now and he does a great job for us. [Technician] has a lot of years of experience. I have full confidence in his abilities".
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of compressed air equipment service by bringing you the following:
- 60+ Years of Combined Industry Experience
- Holistic Compressed Air System Servicing
- Multiple Brand Servicing
- 24/7 Availability for Emergencies
- Instant Dispatching & Quick Response Time
- Parts Availability
- Over-the-phone and On-site Support
So, if you're looking for a new compressed air system service provider, give us a call. We'll be happy to provide you with the excellent service our customers have come to expect with every interaction.
TALK TO ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY TEAM NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION. TO REQUEST A QUOTE FOR SERVICE, CALL 0800 555 018, OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org